Monday, March 1, 2010

Forex Automoney Review After 6 Months

I had signed up with the Forex Automoney service six months ago. Wanted to trade forex for a long time but just started actual trading six months ago. I had spent a bit of money on some seminars teaching forex trading but they simp0ly weren't enough to give me the push to take the first step towards trading. Forex automoney was able to do that.

Forex automoney is a system that provides members forex signals of when to trade profitably. However, it is not a fully automatic forex trading system like many other forex robots as it gives you the option to trade or not.There is more a more active part that you play.

Since it started there are many people who have made money from it.. I am one who knows from my experience.. But then, there are many people who don't fare too well with this system. I am not sure about the exact reason behind this concept but I guess that just because it is a semi automated system people often fail to understand how to execute their trades using this.

With so much uncertainties in the currency market, a semi-automated system can be a safer option as you have the choice to avoid certain trades. I prefer abiding by these aspects chiefly because this service helps me lower my loss making chances and helps me earn good profits in the process.

You can also go for the trial membership that comes for only $5. Believe it or not, but the trial version is simply great as it shows you what they have without paying full fee. You can test it out on any demo account for two months or so. Well, I guess two months is enough to gain confidence and step ahead in the forex market.With forex Automoney at your hand you can profit with an edge.

The forex signals cprovided are in 3 time frames as follows:
1. intraday - 6 times in one day you will get a buy or sell message
2. daily - only once in a day signals are generated
3. weekly - only once in a week signals are generated
Well, there isn't any hard and fast rule that you will have to restrict yourself to only one system. What I mean is that you can implement all the aforementioned systems simultaneously.
Basically, forex automoney is a membership providing forex signals for forex traders. But it has much more to offer than a tradittional signal service as it is tailored to help new traders take off the ground.

In my opinion, Forex Automoney as a provider of forex signals will be useful to any trader and it has been instrumental to help me start a profitable trading business. You don't need much money to start. What you need is determination and a will to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment